Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Mont Blanc


This is a dessert that looks a little bit like chocolate worms chewing up clouds....or something odd and somewhat gross like that. DON'T LET THAT TURN YOU OFF! It's acually a French recipe called Mont Blanc (white mountain) and it's a old Dann/Keefer family favourite for any special holiday - namely Christmas. It's made of only divine ingredients: dark dark chocolate, chestnut puree (blended together and put through a food mill) then topped with whipped cream. Eh, Voila! I can post the full blown recipe if it is so desired. Claire will post the picture 'cause it's on her computer. Okay, there's my first every post!!!! More to come. xoxo

2 comments:

claire said...

Yes, it's desired. Hope you didn't think you were going to get off that easy! Please do post that recipe. Yum.

c-licious said...

Hooray Cristini! (like the blog name). I haven't got this delectable treat off my mind since ever it entered my sight and quickly thereafter my mouth. Hope we find a few more special occasions to indulge :)